Osmosis believes that most skin conditions are caused by a combination of one or more of the following; pathogens, toxins and emotions. We have developed patented and/or proprietary approaches to these conditions that target the source of the problem so that your body resolves the issue on its own. We are not claiming that these products cure diseases in any way. Most of our theories are novel ideas created by our founder, Ben Johnson, MD. Some have been clinically proven, many have not, but our success rate is well over 90%. You are invited to contact Osmosis at firstname.lastname@example.org if your skin condition is not resolving after following Dr. Johnson’s protocols. In some cases, the protocol can vary, and we will ask you questions for what is best for you to follow.
See our Skin Quiz or Skin Mapping to understand where your acne is coming from. We have proven that acne is not from oil plugs or bacteria, it is a toxin purge. The goal is to detox your skin and remove the source of the toxicity internally. It is important that when your skin is clear, recurrence is going to be based on your diet and/or environment and may need a repeat of part or all of the protocol.
Protocol Candida Acne
- 1 round of Skin Clarifier
- 4 months of Skin Perfection
- Rescue topically with Clarify used to spot treat cystic acne
- If acne is not clearing significantly at 3 weeks then do an additional Skin Clarifier.
- If acne is not clearing significantly 2 weeks after that then do one more round of Skin Clarifier.
- Blackheads can be a tell that you should assume you need at least 2 rounds of Skin Clarifier.
- No one needs more than 3 rounds in the initial phase.
- If the central chin acne persists after 3 rounds of Skin Clarifier, add one week of twice daily psyllium husk fiber drinks to clear the last bit of mucus.
Protocol Food Preservative Acne
- Skin Defense for 3 months
- If not significantly better at 2 weeks then increase usage to 3 caps/day and examine possible sources of food preservative toxins (frozen food, long shelf life food, fast food, pea protein).
- If you have PCOS and/or menstrual irregularities then expect 5+ months on Skin Defense at 3 caps/day.
Protocol Pesticide Acne
- Skin Defense for 3 months
- If not clearing significantly after 2 weeks then up it to 3 caps/day.
- If you live in a farming community expect 3 caps/day for an extended period of time.
Protocol Chlorine/Bleach Acne
- Skin Defense for 3 months
- If not clearing significantly in 2 weeks then up the usage to 3 caps/day.
- Most chlorine acne is from drinking (and showering in) tap water. Buy a chlorine filter.
See our Skin Quiz or Skin Mapping to understand what aspect of your digestive tract is involved in your rosacea. We have proven that rosacea is not about skin mites or skin irregularities and comes from within like some clinical research supports. There can be a few internal causes, so we list all the options leaving you to decide which fits your history best. If you cannot decide, email email@example.com with a photo.
Protocol Tip of Nose Rosacea
- This comes from irritation to the back of the throat. The most common source is hard alcohol. If you cannot cease this then the protocol involves letting Immune Activator seep down the back of your throat slowly on an empty stomach once daily.
- If it is from acid reflux then see below, if from post-nasal drip or something else you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol Side of Nostrils Rosacea
Protocol Area Around Nose Rosacea
- This comes from intestine inflammation that can be from a condition like IBS or candida overgrowth or other.
- If it includes acne then you can assume it is from candida and you follow this protocol.
- Skin Perfection for 3+ months
- Skin Clarifier for 1+ rounds
- Recovery for 2+ months
- The “+” means that if one round is not clearing it then you may need another. If you want clarity you can write Dr Ben at email@example.com.
- If you have a diagnosed condition like IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, or Crohn’s disease, then see our health protocols to address the source of those and also help your rosacea.
- The location of your melasma is determined by where on the liver damage has occurred from (primarily) medications.
- Rapidly growing melasma can be from hepatitis and should be evaluated, pregnancy, typically after age 30, can cause melasma as well, but this is also related to liver damage.
- Osmosis has proven that hormones imbalances and/or the sun are not the cause of the condition, however hormone medication and high hormone levels in pregnancy are often the cause and the sun certainly exacerbates the condition as the skin tries to defend the dermal wound aspect of the condition from more UV damage.
- To resolve this condition your body must heal the liver damage. Skincare products that help include Enlighten (coming soon), Brighten (coming soon), and Catalyst AC-11.
Melasma to one or more regions of the face
- This is typically caused by medication the most common being birth control pills and anti-depressants. Pregnancy is also a common cause.
- The protocol is to take Immune Activator daily for 3-6 months. You cannot be on the medication that caused it while doing the treatment and get significant results.
- Regenerate (coming soon) for 3 months to accelerate liver repair.
Melasma on most of the face
- This is an indicator of significant liver damage. It is important to find the cause because it can be hepatitis.
- Osmosis has protocols for this but it is best to write Dr Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This condition is rare but Dr Johnson suspects liver flukes in most cases.
- Email us at email@example.com to ask what protocol is best.
- This condition is primarily caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. It is often complicated by excess gut mucus that protects/encourages candida. In rare cases it can be from a food allergy.
- Osmosis does not believe the body is attacking itself but rather the inflammation is part of detoxing toxins from a specific strain of candida. Often redness and peeling of the eyelids is called eczema mistakenly, Osmosis has learned that this is actually stress generated irritation.
Protocol for Eczema of head or body
Protocol for Eczema of eyelids
This condition is primarily caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. It is often complicated by excess gut mucus that protects/encourages candida. Osmosis does not believe the body is attacking itself but rather the inflammation is part of detoxing toxins from a specific strain of candida.
- Three 10-day cleanses using Skin Clarifier. Skin Perfection for 6 months.
- The skin will start clearing after 4 weeks but it is good to stay on Skin Perfection to shrink the candida.
- Recovery for 3 months at 1 tbsp/day.
- Immune Activator to speed healing for 6 months (not to be swallowed at the same time as Recovery).
This condition appears to be caused by a pathogen in the gut that emits a melanocyte-toxic protein. The goal is to treat the pathogen and heal the gut damage and depending on the time with the condition, re-pigmentation can be 5-100% but at the very least, the increasing levels of hypopigmentation should stop.
This is caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. The toxins it releases form hard nodules in the skin that take time to diminish topically but treating the candida prevents/slows new lesions.
This is caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. It is often complicated by excess gut mucus that protects/encourages candida. Osmosis does not believe the body is faltering but rather the inflammation is part of detoxing toxins from a specific strain of candida.
- Two 10-day cleanses using Skin Clarifier.
- Skin Perfection for 6 months.
- The skin will clear mostly after 4-6 weeks but it is good to stay on Skin Perfection to shrink the candida.
- If not totally clear at 8 weeks then do one more Skin Clarifier cleanse.
- Topically, to heal the sebaceous glands and allow them to shrink, Catalyst AC-11 and Infuse.
This condition is primarily caused by candida overgrowth in the gut. It is often complicated by excess gut mucus that protects/encourages candida. Osmosis does not believe the body is attacking itself but rather the inflammation is part of detoxing toxins from a specific strain of candida. The oiliness relates more to which skin lipids are affected compared to similar conditions.
Caused by a weakening immune system after past exposure to chicken pox. We cannot kill the herpes virus but we can stop the local infection process causing the outbreak to clear.
- 1 dose of Immune Defense by weight.
- The outbreak should up and disappear over 1-2 weeks but pain should improve within 24 hrs.