We lovingly call our Retinaldehyde Serums the “A Team” because they deliver top notch results, every time. Our Retinaldehyde serums are formulated with skin rejuvenating Vitamin A, one of the most effective collagen stimulators with the least irritation for more skin types.
But what about Retinol?
Many people avoid over-the-counter Retinol (with an “o”) serums because they can cause irritation and UV sensitivity. Our advanced Retinal (with an “a”), also known as retinaldehyde, stimulates natural collagen and elastin production more effectively, without wounding the skin, causing irritation or creating skin sensitivity.
Osmosis Professionals use Retinaldehyde instead of its Vitamin A counterparts because:
- Retinal’s composition is more bioavailable, meaning it absorbs faster and more thoroughly, making it clinically-proven to work 11 times faster than Retinol.
- Retinal is 1000 times more effective at stimulating collagen production than Retinol, yet it's gentler to the skin.
- Retinal is not sun-sensitizing and doesn’t increase your risk of UVA/UVB damage or hyperpigmentation (like Retinol), so it can be included in your daytime skincare program.
- Retinal is safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
But what is the most special thing about our medically advanced Retinaldehyde based vitamin A serums? Our specially formulated serums stimulate natural collagen and elastin production more effectively, without wounding the skin, causing irritation or creating skin sensitivity. The Retinaldehyde used in all Osmosis skincare is encapsulated in a patented liposomal delivery system. The liposomal formulation increases product penetration into deeper layers of the skin (dermis), so you’ll see results much faster.
Our Osmosis vitamin A serums are formulated with Retinaldehyde and are available in multiple strengths to suit each skin type or skin goal. Here’s an overview of our Retinal Serums and two additional products worth noting.
Our most gentle Vitamin A Serum designed to rejuvenate. 7 liposomal antioxidants and soothing botanicals combine to restore the lipid barrier and reduce inflammation all while encouraging the skin's innate cell renewal process.
Blemish-prone skin has met its match with this powerful vitamin A serum known for normalizing oil production and accelerating the healing process of blemishes for a flawless finish. (include “for spot treatment”)
One of the most powerful, non-inflammatory rejuvenation serums available. Pharmaceutical-grade liposomes deliver proprietary nutrients beyond the surface to feed and remodel the skin. Real changes result from 9 collagen stimulators and 7 antioxidants that also offer UVB protection and barrier repair.
Enhance product penetration while infusing the skin with plant-based minerals that work to purify and nourish the complexion, ensuring you get the most out of your skincare products.
So how and when should you use your selected Osmosis serum to achieve the best results?
For best results we recommend:
- Cleanse with Cleansing Balm or Enzyme Cleanser
- Apply Growth Factor Serum, followed by Epidermal Repair Serum
- Apply your appropriate Vitamin A treatment serum with plenty of Nutrient Activating Mist
- Next, apply any other treatment serums such as DNA Repair Serum *Option: In this step, use your Epic Skin Tool, followed by the Cool Skin Tool
- Finally, finish with Nourishing Moisturizer or Smoothing Face and Neck Cream then apply Restorative Facial Oil. For day time, apply a small amount of SPF 30 Sunscreen.
As our before and after photos show, time and again - that our Osmosis A Team Serums perform to bring your clients the skin of their dreams.