An amazing carry-on bag + a well packed suit-case is all you need.
Let’s get right to the foundation of any amazing trip - An amazing carry-on bag. Consider it your “home away from home bag”. And it should include everything you need for 24 hours of international travel. We suggest the following:
- Your documents + paper copy of your reservation + travel arrangements home + a map of how to get to your country's embassy. (More on this below.)
- Fresh undies, a simple change of clothes, a swimsuit packed in a lingerie bag or packing cube.
- N95 Travel masks, or our Copper Ion Face Cover
- A toiletry bag with your prescription medication, pain reliever, small toothpaste, toothbrush, and moisturizer.
- Gorgeous, wearable make-up, to tap into your island vibe.
- Sunglasses and an extra set of contacts.
- Hand sanitizer
- A bottle of water + Insulated travel mug. (As more resorts ban single-use cups, we like keeping our sangaritas cold on the beach in a reusable tumbler.)
- Nibbles. A day’s worth of energy bars or chocolate.
- Cell phone charging cord and a fully charged battery pack.
- Cash, $300.00 in small U.S. currency. (Remember, it may be better to take cash than charge your credit card at an all inclusive resort - they charge extra for spa services, off-resort trips, souvenirs, etc).
Your documents, please.
Double, (triple check) that your documents are in order. It’s important to bring your passport but also to print out a photocopy of your documents for your handbag and suitcase and also an email to yourself and cc’ a copy to a trusted friend or family member.
Here’s an easy list of what to include:
- Passport (Picture and Information page)
- Copy of your reservation
- Entry visas and travel health insurance
- Copy of your travel itinerary to get home
- Map and contact information of the U.S Embassy
- Phone numbers and contact information of your U.S. contacts.
Now that you're at your resort, let’s peek into your well-packed suitcase.
Before you drop your sunscreen in your bag, check to make sure it’s reef-friendly and doesn't contain oxybenzone and octinoxate, two ingredients that are banned from being sold in destinations like Hawaii and Key West. These ingredients are extremely harmful to coral reefs. In fact, sunscreen is a contributor to bleaching, deformity, and destruction of coral reefs. Not only is our chemical free sunscreen safe to use in the ocean, but it also has a SPF 30 content and it’s one ounce size is small enough to take in your carry on bag.
Toiletries The Basics + A Few Luxury Items to Help You Vay-cay with Ease.
- Enzyme Cleanser: Harness the power of kumquat, kiwi, and neem fruit in this gentle exfoliating face wash. Enzyme Cleanser also contains Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple that soothes the skin. This natural cleanser is a great face wash for blemishes and is also a great addition to your protocol for aging skin.
- Nourishing Moisturizer: Prep your skin with the best daily moisturizer that delivers light, soothing hydration with a refreshing hyaluronic acid to hydrate your skin and helps restore the skin's barrier.
- Rejuvenating Body Cream: Keep your beach skin moist and protected with our nourishing body cream.
- Pure Lip Balm : Your lips deserve this. Healing lanolin and honey + sunflower seed oil and coconut oil hydrate and improves barrier health while smoothing and protecting lips in our 100% natural formula.
- Copper Ion Face Cover: We’re in flux. Many destinations require visitors to wear masks. And they're nice to have in the airport. Check local regulations before you go.
Fantastic clothes and shoes - you're on vacation, after all.
Here’s our twelve-piece wardrobe that will give you at least 20 outfits for when you’re not lounging on the beach in your suit. Don’t forget the pants and extra layer to keep you warm at night in case the weather dips after the sun goes down. This way you won’t miss the beach bonfire.
Clothing to pack:
- 2–3 swimsuits
- 1–2 versatile beach cover ups
- Rashguard for additional sun protection in the water
- Four T-shirts or casual tops
- Three pairs of shorts or skirts
- Pants for evenings
- Sweatshirt, light sweater or elegant wrap for evenings
- Gown or a couple dresses, for dinners out
If you need me, call me on my shell.
- Polarized sunglasses
- Sun hat (the wider the brim the better)
- Socks and underwear
- Small purse or belt bag
- Undergarments (underwear, bra, socks)
- Dressy flats/sandals
- Workout gear, running shoes, flip flops and reef shoes
And Finally, Luxury Extras that Just Make Sense.
Want to develop a beautiful tan? If you're ready to get your glow on guilt-free, consider our clinically proven formula to boost the body's natural tanning response and help reduce damage related to UV exposure; may be used alone or to enhance topical sun protection. Non-toxic, and reef-safe.
Want to keep your beautiful skin it’s natural color? Enjoy the sunshine guilt-free with our clinically proven formula that helps reduce damage related to UV exposure without blocking the health benefits of Vitamin D. Sun Defense can be used alone or to enhance topical sun protection.
Get into the vibe of your va-ca with our soothing holistic water designed to promote an enhanced state of tranquility and relaxation from the daily stresses of life.
If your holiday consists of chilled Champagne brunches and late night dancing consider packing this and game-changing elixir to encourage a natural alcohol detox process while replenishing energy levels and reducing hangover symptoms so you can recover faster.
Combined with 70+ critical minerals and edible 24-karat gold, our holistic remedy deters mosquitos for itch-free, outdoor fun.
Email the concierge your list of favorite foods, and book the house-sitter for a couple extra days. It’s time to get that island vibe going, no matter where you are.
Want more resort inspiration?