Inner health radiates outer beauty, but what if it could completely restore it? Based on a scientific approach of holistically healing the whole self from the inside out, Osmosis Beauty’s new Recovery dietary supplement is formulated to restore gut health, microbiome balance and plump the fat pads in the face and neck that cause wrinkles and aging.
BEFORE + AFTER CLIENT #1 (eyes, marionette lines, jowls, neck)
BEFORE + AFTER CLIENT #2 (eyes, nasal labial fold)
BEFORE + AFTER CLIENT #3 (frown lines, nasal labial folds, marionette lines)
Part of the Osmosis Wellness collection, Recovery’s patent-pending formula features a unique blend of omega rich nutrients, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, and key antioxidants to accelerate the repair process of the gut – providing healing and rejuvenation inside and out. Regenerating fat pad volume and counteracting facial volume loss that naturally occurs with aging, Recovery alleviates the need for volume fillers while effectively creating a much more youthful appearance.
“We are thrilled to bring Osmosis Recovery to the beauty and wellness forefront. The exclusive patent-pending wellness technology found in the Recovery formula restores critical nutrients to reactivate fat cells to replace facial volume loss. Working to holistically restore the skin to a youthful and toxin free environment, we’ve analyzed the skin and body as a whole and treat conditions at the source. A regular program of Osmosis Recovery is proven to provide deep therapeutic nourishment for internal wellness, supporting health and cellular functions throughout the body.”
- Ben Johnson, MD, founder and CEO of Osmosis Beauty
Research shows that the nutrients in Recovery offer the following beneficial effects:
- Supports the function of the immune system to fight infections and microorganisms
- Functions as a prebiotic to protect healthy probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Supports the regeneration of healthy cells after chemotherapy
- Improves vascular circulation and heart function
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels
- Improves mucous membrane hydration (eye, mouth, digestive system)
- Relieves menopausal vaginal dryness
- Improves brain function and protects the nervous system
- Positively affects mood and has a mild antidepressant effect
- Improves dermal elasticity and firmness
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain hydration (water)
Read the full press release here.