Healthy Tips and Elixirs to Navigate the Holidays with Ease
This time of year can be challenging when you're trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Holiday parties, family gatherings and Christmas goodies can make it so easy to lose focus – but it doesn’t have to!
You all have the power to make a positive change when it comes to your health and wellbeing. Sometimes one just needs a little guidance, motivation and support to help us make these changes and to keep on the right path to achieve our personal goals and to obtain an optimal state of health.
Here are a few tips to help keep you healthy and thriving this holiday season!
- Maintain your digestive health with Digestive Relief Elixir.
- Create balanced meals and snacks each day that include lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, healthy fats and whole grains.
- Don’t skip meals – especially on the day that you’re planning your holiday meal. Include smaller meals and snacks throughout the day leading up to your festive dinner. This will prevent overeating and help to keep you on track.
- Portion control – it can be easy to overindulge in your holiday favorites, however, all of these extra calories can cause weight gain. Try using smaller plates or measuring out your food to ensure that you’re having proper serving sizes. Do your best not to go back for seconds and don’t be afraid to say “no thank you”.
- Tame your sweet tooth with Sugar Detox Elixir.
- Treats - this time of year brings lots of chocolates, baked goods and sweets to the office and the home. Be mindful of how much you’re enjoying and how often, do your best to keep the snacks out of reach and out of sight! Have healthy snacks available at all times – things like fruits, cut up vegetables, nuts/seeds and healthy bars are great to have on hand. Enjoy in moderation!
- Watch those liquid calories – during the holidays, there are lots of fun beverages to be enjoyed – festive lattes, eggnog, hot chocolate, wine and cocktails. Do your best not to drink your calories, be mindful of how much and how often you’re indulging. Enjoy in moderation! Drink lots of water and stay hydrated!
- Reduce stress with Relax & Unwind Elixir
- The holidays are filled with lots of fun and cheer, but they can also be stressful. Try to find time each day to enjoy the little things, to unwind and relax.
- Christmas only comes once a year, so enjoy all of the little things! Just be mindful of what you’re indulging in and how often – and don’t be too hard on yourself. Stay active and keep focused on your goals. Have a date set to get things back on track after the holidays.
- Sleep well – get into a good sleep routine while you’re on Christmas holidays and allow yourself to get the hours of rest that your body needs each night.
- Mindfulness – take a time out when you’re having your meals and snacks. Sit, relax and enjoy your food. Chew it thoroughly and pay attention to your body’s fullness signals. Sometimes distractions can cause you to overeat.
- Exercise – bundle up and enjoy the season! Get out for a walk or hike with the family or a friend and enjoy the cooler temperatures. Try snowshoeing, outdoor skating or cross-country skiing! Staying active will help keep your mind occupied and your weight in check and the fresh air will help reduce stress and boost your mood. Get a workout at the gym if you can!
But finding the right fit for your skin and where you want to be health wise is a more complex undertaking. We’ve made that process easier with a full spectrum of serums that stand out from any other clinical brand.
Holiday Survival Kit
Don’t just survive, THRIVE this holiday season! Our Osmosis wellness experts have curated this survival kit to allow you to navigate the holidays with ease. Featuring targeted frequencies and 24-karat edible gold Osmosis Elixirs holistically harmonize and address sugar cravings, balance digestive issues and add tranquility and relaxation from the daily stresses of life.
WHAT’S INSIDE: Sugar Detox Elixir 125 mL, Relax & Unwind Elixir 125 mL, Digestive Relief Elixir 125 mL, Cosmetic Bag