As we continue to grapple with a pandemic we need to be as healthy as possible. In today's episode, I want to take a deep dive into the topic of gut health.
Gut health is important not only for your immune system and your peace of mind, but also for your skin. I am seeing a lot of people taking supplements that they believed would improve their gut health, but in fact are actually harming their microbiomes. I want everyone to better understand how to get a happy, healthy, and balanced gut biome.
In this episode, I explain which supplements to avoid to maintain proper gut health, the symptoms of poor gut health, and the cons of probiotics.
“We don't talk enough about mucus in the medical industry.”
– Dr. Ben
Subscribe and Listen on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a rating and review!
- Why is gut health important
- What are symptoms of poor gut health
- How to know if supplements are helping or harming your gut biome
- What is recovery designed to do
- What is the difference between probiotics and probiotics
- Should you drink kombucha for your gut health
- The cons of probiotics
- Which types of magnesium to avoid
- Is alkaline water good for you
- What happens to your body when you take antacids
- How to tell if you have acid reflux
- What is the number one protein to avoid
- Why to avoid whey protein
- How GMO soy affects the microbiome
- How free radicals relate to aging
- Benefits of eating organic
“When you take a probiotic supplement you are most likely attempting to populate the wrong strains in your gut.”
– Dr. Ben
“Water is more than what ingredients are in it.”
- Dr. Ben